Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yogi Bear (2010)

I saw this movie in Eye-Popping 3-D! This movie is about a two talking bears. Pretty cool, right? NOPE! These bears hang out at a people park and steal people's sandwiches and jet skis. Pretty scary stuff. Why show this to kids? I mean, look at the poster! Obviously the mustard is supposed to be blood, but they could never get away with that on a poster for a kids movie. Basically the bears make everything miserable for the park ranger, and the "villain" is a guy who wants to make the park into a mall that would police the obvious bear problem a little better. I don't know why we're supposed to cheer for the rangers, who are endangering kids and allowing food and jet skis to be destroyed by this big furry menace. My friend took a picture of the screen at one point and texted it to us and that was by far the best part of the movie experience. My brother didn't see it and called me mean names because I did go see it. I thought that was unfair, because hey talking bears seems like a cool idea until you see it in action. Two fifty-year-old men were also at the theater and I guess they were probably high on pot because they thought it was a fun distraction from their miserable lives.  Or maybe they were secret bears.

no stars/*****

No comments:

Post a Comment