Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cop and a Half (1993)

I saw this movie at the theater. Burt Reynolds is the cop, the little boy is the half. Half what? Well, one of the things I like best about the movie is it never quite answers that, and leaves it up to the viewer to decide. Is he half cat? Half chair? Who could ever know? It's different for all of us. Also the poster is a hilarious image. Hey Burt Reynolds! Those aren't glasses! Those are handcuffs! The half got you good! Hahahaha! This movie is full of great humor like that, and also some real serious action while Cop and the Half are chasing the villains. I was eating Red Vines, and I made a mess all over my shirt. My dad was mad at me and I had to change clothes when I went home. My brother doesn't remember how he feels about it, but he says he's sure it was great.

*****/*****

No comments:

Post a Comment