Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

I saw this movie at the theaters. It is about people who are sad and frown a lot for no reason. Well I guess some of them are sad because apparently they got "glitter bombed" in the mail and have had a very tricky time getting all the glitter off of them. For those of you not aware of what "glitter bombing" is, it's when you mail somebody a letter or package and fill the envelope or box with glitter so that way when they open it glitter gets all over them. Hahaha! Always hilarious! Anyway my friend and I were surprised at how pretty much nothing happened besides the glitter bombing that apparently happened before the movie started. Some people in robes showed up but I am not sure why. Also the brown skinned boy turns into a bear-wolf combo, which is cooler in theory than it is in execution apparently. My friend and I did not like it and neither did my brother, who did not go see it with us because his ex-girlfriend made him watch it. Hey ladies, why do you like these movies and also why is everyone so sad all the time?

*/*****

No comments:

Post a Comment